NASA Ames Processing in Python (nappy)
A prototype version of the
Processing in Python (nappy)
tool is available for downloading.
This is a "beta" test version please report any bug or problem to
The nappy tool has the following functions.
- Reading of NASA Ames files (all File Format Indices [FFIs]) into memory.
- Writing of most of the NASA Ames FFIs.
- Conversion of NASA Ames file objects to CDAT objects, leading to...
- Conversion to NetCDF file format.
- Conversion of NetCDF data to NASA Ames format.
- Mappings between NetCDF and NASA Ames data models.
- Checking of NASA Ames format.