FREE - References
- Bell, V.A., Kay, A.L., Jones, R.G. and Moore, R.J. (2007) "Development of a high resolution grid-based river flow model for use with regional climate model output", Hydrol. Earth System Sci., 11(1), 532-549.
- Golding, B. (ed.) (2005) Boscastle and North Cornwall Post Flood Event Study - Meteorological analysis of the conditions leading to flooding on 16th August 2004, Met Office Forecasting Research Technical Report No. 459, Met Office, UK, 85pp.
- HR Wallingford (2005) Flooding in Boscastle and North Cornwall, August 2004 - Phase 2 Studies Report, Contract Report EX5160 to the Environment Agency, HR Wallingford, 170pp.
- Maraun, D., Osborn, T.J. and Gillett, N.P. (2008) "United Kingdom daily precipitation intensity: improved early data, error estimates and an update from 2000 to 2006", Int. J. Climate, DOI: 10.1002/joc.1672
- Moore, R.J., Cole, S.J., Bell, V.A. and Jones, D.A. (2006) Issues in flood forecasting: ungauged basins, extreme floods and uncertainty. In: I. Tchiguirinskaia, K. N. N. Thein & P. Hubert (eds.), Frontiers in Flood Research, 8th Kovacs Colloquium, UNESCO, Paris, June/July 2006, IAHS Publ. 305, 103-122.
- Roberts, N. (2006) Simulations of extreme rainfall events using the Unified Model with a grid spacing of 12, 4 and 1 km, Met Office Forecasting Research Technical Report No. 486, Met Office, UK, 49pp.
- Scott, T.R. and Mason, D.C. (2007) "Data assimilation for a coastal area morphodynamic model: Morecambe Bay", Coastal Engineering, 54(2), 91-109